Skip to content
Make Lakes Great Again!
- Meet up in Minneapolis and start riding north to Lake Superior (almost all bike path!)
- Hang a right and ride the south shore of Superior into Michigan’s
- Ferry out to Mackinac Island and check out the car-free paradise
- Ferry back onto the mitten, and south along the east shore of Lake
- Eventually, we break east and head across Michigan and into Ohio
- Pick up the south shore of Lake Erie and follow it to Cleveland
- Zach and I will head south from there to our respective homesteads
in the suburbs of Akron – you’re welcome to join!
What will we find along the way?
- Definitely many tree-lined bike paths.
- Absolutely ample opportunity for taking dips in 4 of the 5 Great Lakes.
- Undoubtedly small-town bars and funky villages.
- Almost certainly a ton of mosquitos!
- Who knows what else?!