Skip to content
- Up and at ’em to continue climbing the big hill..started to see some amazing views
- I forgot to mention how quickly we transitioned out of the desert into the forest… In just a few miles ascending the canyon out of cedar city we were in a completely different environment
- The grade finally tapered off around 9900 feet and we were merrily rolling through alpine meadows
- We stopped for lunch at the cliff’s edge for amazing views of the cedar breaks… But a gust of wind blew my helmet over the edge! Gone forever!
- Met a very nice couple at the next overlook who felt sorry for my sob story and sold me one of their helmets – crisis averted!
- An amazing rocket ride down the mountain to a campground… But somehow when I inflated my brand new air mattress,I popped a hole in it! Whyyyyyy?